Friday, May 25, 2012

On Windshield Washer Fluid...

Yesterday, before he left work, Jonathan asked me if I needed anything from the store, he was going to stop in on the way home. I told him no, but then remembered I needed windshield washer fluid, so he said he'd get me some.

Later, we went out for dinner. We took my car, and he drove. On the way back, the following conversation took place (this is more or less how it went).

Me (looking at my windshield): I really need to put the windshield washer fluid in the car, huh.

Him: You mean this? (he washes the window)

Me: You put the fluid in for me? You're the best. I'm so bad at that. I actually washed my windshield with the squeegee at the gas station the other day, it was so bad.

Him: You know they sell windshield washer fluid at gas stations, right?

Me: Yes, but I was on my lunch break. It would have taken too long.

Him: It takes 2 seconds.

Me: I don't know where to put it.

Him: It's pretty obvious.

Me: It was dark out.

Him: The cap is white.

Me: Well it's not like I let it go for too long anyway, it's not like it was weeks or anything (makes a face that means yes, I went a couple weeks without washer fluid).

I also have a tendency to wait until my car is all, "You have 5 miles until you run out of gas" before I actually get gas. The only thing I'm somewhat regular about is oil changes, but I even slack on that.

Also, today I left work to find that my blue car had turned green. I wasn't exactly parked under a tree, but I can't really help it if my car faces a forest in the parking lot.

So yeah, moral of the story?

I'm really bad at cars.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you replace your tires/filters/belts/coolant/other fluids/etc as needed.

    ReplyDelete