Thursday, August 5, 2010

A story in emoticons

So last night I was talking to John on Skype about him finishing his project (his last bit of work). I decided to tell a story in Skype emoticons. The only thing I sent him was the emoticons, the rest was me telling the story.

He was getting stressed, so I told him to have a beer.


Then I said that when he's done, we'll have cake.


He can have beer with his cake:





Or a cocktail if he prefers:


And the sun will be shining:


And we'll play music!


And there will be dancing:


And... ninjas:


And he'll get a gold star on his project!


And a thumbs up from his professor:


His professor will be rolling on the ground he'll be so happy he finished:


And I'll give him a kiss


And we'll have a big party with all his friends!


And I'll give him a bear hug:
Because I love him so much:


And I'll make a movie about his life!


Then he'll wave to everyone:


And he'll shake hands as he gets his degree:


He'll put on his sunglasses because he's a cool dude


But for now, he has to sweat it out and try not to cry:




The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment