Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let's Open up a restaurant in San Jose...

OK maybe not.

We did go to the car show though! We (7 of us) took the train down to San Jose and went to the car show in the San Jose Convention Center. It was huge, pretty awesome even though I'm not into cars, and I got to test drive a Chevy Equinox which was pretty awesome. I'm not picky with cars, I don't know much about them, but any SUV that gets 32 MPG (highway) catches my eye right away! Here's a picture of the one I test drove:






Isn't is preeeeeeetty? Anyway, then Nicole and I went to lunch at Johnny Rocket's and got some massive burgers, and we met up with the boys and all went to a happy hour at a Chinese restaurant.

This was going to have video, but on the train I pulled out my camera and found that I had left the battery in the charger, in the apartment! Oh well... another time.

Today we're going to lunch, then finding a mall to wander around.

Miss you all at home, see you in 8 weeks! To be perfectly honest I'm not crazy about my project and I'm seriously regretting taking this instead of the design project I had lined up. Oh well.. live and learn. Hopefully the next 8 weeks go by fast, and I'll be done with MQP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment