Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm tired of preparing for life

I just want to start living it.

This has been my motto basically all day. When I was in elementary/middle school I was preparing for high school. High school was preparing me for college. College is preparing me for a job. I had to do a whole course just of preparation for this project. Now I'm here, working on a project for school, and then I'll go back to school and take more courses to prepare me for life.

I want to finish this project. I want to finish school in May, graduate, and start my life. I want to get a job, in my field, close to where Jonathan gets a job. I want to get married, and have babies. I want to stop preparing for life and start experiencing everything life has to offer!

I know some people who are older and done with school would tell me I'm crazy, that they would love to go back to school and not have the responsibility they have now. But honestly, I've been in school for 17 years. It's time to live.

I'm ready.

I'm waiting.

It's time.

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment